Blooming Great Tea Party

My cutest guest!
I like an excuse to bake, in fact I don't need any excuse at all. I shun work in general housework to bake, I find it cathartic, so I thought why not do what I love, include the people I love and hold a Blooming Great Tea Party in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care. So I blooming well did!




I made sure my cupboards were filled with all the essential ingredients; white, milk and dark chocolate, flour, sugar, eggs... The oven was cranked, I made an horrendous mess, and churned out cake after cake after cupcake!




I have a Burco boiler  so that was dusted off and revved up and then the masses my friends arrived. The cakes were sliced, tea bags brewed and the coffers were filled in the name of charity.  My children were already on school holidays so they were able to help  eat hand out the cakes. Entire cakes were wrapped and sold and after 2 hours we were sold out! £211.65 raised.  


Only one thing to say - thank you to everyone who supported me I thoroughly enjoyed my tea party!








And it was all gone!

Comments

Popular Posts