The 5 Second rule

Oh my how time flies when you have 3 kids, 2 adults in the house that are self employed, 3 dogs, 10 chickens and 3 ducks...did I mention a large garden with a new vegetable plot?! Flying by the seat of our pants just doesn't begin to cover it.

I've neglected my blog, rather that than one of the children?! This is almost a holding message because I'm snatching the time to write this from GoogleChrome which is having fun loading the page I'm supposed to be pawing over...

MASSIVE plans afoot. These plans involve a jump with both of my size 8's ito a world unknown. Family and friends have been hearing via a drip feed but we are opening a delicatessen & coffee house. My feeding fetish is going public. Not content with baking my husband's waistline into submission we are going big style. I've owned a shop for nearly 17 years, 15 of which were spent with me behind the "counter" as it was the home to my interior design business www.abouthouse.co.uk, and then a florists - which always looked pretty and smelt divine, but now it has come back to me and rather than re let it we see it as an opportunity to indulge ourselves, hell I've turned forty, if I can't do it now when will I? So watch this space...

Until next time, I shall be busy researching suppliers, arduously tasting samples, getting fatter and happier by the minute, shhh don't mention the grey hair!

re the title - I'm slightly sad that the 5 second rule doesn't exist, it does in our kitchen, but when I go ligit I'm going to have to give in and start caring about germs aren't I, damn it.
I don't know whose this is but I attribute this to you whoever you may be

Comments

Popular Posts